Assembly Settings creates presets you can use when creating assemblies. See Create Assembly documentation to learn more.
1. Click on the Assembly Settings tool.
2. A dialog box will ask for the details of the new settings.
You can enter a prefix.
Select if you want to create tags automatically.
Select if you want to retain viewport scale.
Choose your next action.
3. Click Create to create a new settings preset.
4. A new dialog box will ask for the scale, values and views you want to create. Select as needed and click Ok.
5. The new assembly settings preset is created.
6. Click on Preview for an overview of the new settings.
7. You can rearrange and set how you want the different views to appear.
8. When you have the arrangement you want click Hide, the layout will update automatically.
9. Click on Assemblies to create a settings preset from an existing assembly.
A pop-up window will give you the list of all your existing assemblies.
Choose the assembly you want to use to make a preset and click Ok.
10. From the Store Assembly Settings dialog box, you can also:
Rename an existing preset.
Save the preset setting to a local drive.
Load a previously saved preset from your drive.
Remove a preset that you no longer need.